Here are the minutes of last night’s general meeting, including elections of new board members.
The Culver Crest Neighborhood Association will be holding its next general meeting on Wednesday November 16, 2016, starting at 6:30pm at the El Rincon Elementary School cafetorium. Agenda includes:
- Updates from CCPD
- Golden State Water repiping plan and progresss
- Street resurfacing
- The CCNA has 4 positions open this year (we alternate between 4 and 5 openings per year). Please send all nominations to Rich Kissel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Updates about the Oil Fields, West Los Angeles College
The next General Meeting of the Culver Crest Neighborhood Association will be on January 15, 2014, at Marycrest Manor, at 7pm.
The main topic will be elections to the CCNA Board. In early 2014, we altered the By-Laws of the CCNA to stagger the terms. Board members are elected to two-year terms, with 5 expiring one year and 4 the following. This time around there are 5 seats open for re-election.
Nominations may be made up until the election portion of the meeting. Any nominations sent in prior to the morning of the 15th will have their names printed on the ballot. Nominations made during the meeting will be write-ins. Please send any nominations to email@example.com
The Culver Crest Neighborhood Association will have its final meeting of 2012 on Tuesday December 4, 2012, at Marycrest Manor at 6:30 pm.
- The History of Culver Crest — guest speaker Julie Lugo-Cerra, Culver City Historian, will present the history of our particular neighborhood and the people that founded it
- Annual Election for CCNA Board
- – 9 members will be elected for a one year term
- nominations are now open – please e-mail your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- please send nominations no later than December 3rd to include your name on the printed ballot
- you may nominate yourself or anyone you think would serve our neighborhood
- nominations may be written in up to the time of election
- Approve previous meeting’s minutes
Tuesday December 4, 6:30pm, Marycrest Manor, refreshments will be served