Here is a Google Map of the area covered by the proposed CSD.
Some things to note:
- Click on ‘View Larger Map’ or the link above the map to get a better picture of what’s going on
- Different colored outlines are:
- Red outline (and red shaded area): proposed CSD
- Blue outline: active field boundary, i.e. boundary that includes all current oil wells (outline might show up as magenta where it coincides with proposed CSD outline, and orange where it coincides with Culver City outline)
- Green outline: the City of Culver City.
- Outline data derived from GIS (Geographical Information Systems) data provided by PXP, Los Angeles Department of Regional Planning and the City of Culver City.