There is a new CCNA subcommittee, the Emergency Preparedness Committee. Even if you were unable to attend our last general meeting on emergency preparedness, we urge you to join in with the subcommittee. There will be a meeting of this subcommittee at Suzanne DeBenedittis’ house, either on March 22 or March 27th, please RSVP.
- Provide each family in the Crest the opportunity to adequately prepare so that your family is not imposed on in an emergency.
- Work as a team for cost-savings bulk buying.
- Invite neighbors on your Street to get actively involved so that you can rely on each other.
- Assure the Golden State water generators will pump immediately if there is need.
- Anything else you deem needed to insure our resilience.