There is a new CCNA subcommittee, the Emergency Preparedness Committee. Even if you were unable to attend our last general meeting on emergency preparedness, we urge you to join in with the subcommittee. There will be a meeting of this subcommittee at Suzanne DeBenedittis’ house, either on March 22 or March 27th, please RSVP.
Christine Parra, CC Fire Department & I (Suzanne DeBenedittis) will facilitate this hour long meeting. (If need be, this meeting will be 90 minutes max).
Our focus will be on how to
- Provide each family in the Crest the opportunity to adequately prepare so that your family is not imposed on in an emergency.
- Work as a team for cost-savings bulk buying.
- Invite neighbors on your Street to get actively involved so that you can rely on each other.
- Assure the Golden State water generators will pump immediately if there is need.
- Anything else you deem needed to insure our resilience.
Meeting will close with Sign-ups for sub-committees/teams to carry each aspect of our Emergency Prep Project to success.
Yummy refreshments will be served! Bring neighbors & family too, as “many hands make light work” Let’s make it fun too!!