You are cordially invited to our CCNA Emergency Preparation Committee meeting this Wednesday evening, 7:30 to 9PM at the DeBenedittis Residence, 10708 Northgate Street.
At this initial meeting, we will look at what is needed for the Crest to be adequately prepared and begin to take action. Below is a list of potential sub-committees. If there are others that you see a need for, please email Suzanne DeBenedittis at: MakeCCsafe@gmail.com.
Thank you to all who have responded. Please do so if you have not already done so.
See you soon,
Suzanne De Benedittis
- Reach-out Hosts
- One per street in the Crest, hosts a coffee klatch to invite everyone on both sides of their block to learn more & get involved to cooperate.
- Assures there is a host for follow up mtgs for this street.
- Puts together talking points for coffee klatches for hosts and/or presents them at respective gatherings if host prefers.
- Vendors’ Fair &/or “Scavenger Hunt”
- Connects with Vendors to ascertain discounts for bulk buying.
- Handles orders.
- Organizes a Gathering where participants agree to handle buying respective items for those preferring this option.
- Water Pump
- Connects wth Fire Dept/City officials to work w Golden State to bond a CC resident or two to turn on generators in case of need.
- Maintains connections.
- Does outreach to assure everyone who wishes to be included is included in Community Directory, with listed or unlisted option.
- Creates and maintains Directory listing Culver Crest health professionals, trades people, etc. needed to help during emergency situations.
- Core organizing team
- 1 or 2 others committed for the long haul to work closely with me, the City and CERT to assist each of the committees.
- Has overall responsibility to assure we are progressing and ever more prepared.
- Any other team/sub-committee the group recognizes a need for?