As part of the ongoing effort to replace existing water mains with approximately 6,500 feet of new PVC pipe, Golden State Water will be performing a trial shutdown in the water distribution system tomorrow, May 5 between the hours of 11am and 2pm.
Affected Culver Crest residents should have received a flyer on their doors today. During this trial shutdown, residents “may experience fluctuating water pressure and brief periods of water service interruption.”
According to Golden State Water, potentially impacted streets include:
- Ranch Road from 10713 Ranch Road to Cranks Road
- Cranks Road from Ranch Road to Hill Street
- Youngworth from Ranch Road to Flaxton
- Flaxton from Youngworth to Drakewood
- Drakewood from Flaxton to Ranch Road
- Lugo Way from Ranch Road to end of of cul-de-sac
Any questions regarding the project can be directed to Golden State Water’s 800 number: (800) 999-4033.