It’s that time of the year, CCNA elections, happening at tonight’s General Meeting. 7pm, Marycrest manor. Here’s the agenda for the meeting:
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
- TREASURER’S REPORT
- WELCOME TO NABIL ABU-GHAZELEH, PRESIDENT OF WEST LOS ANGELES
- NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH UPDATE — LT. JASON SIMMS OF THE CULVER CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT
- INTRODUCTION TO NEW BY-LAWS BY RON OSTRIN AS IT AFFECTS ELECTIONS AND REQUESTS FOR NOMINATIONS
- CULVER CREST EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS PROGRAM UPDATE
- NEW BUSINESS AND SKUNKS
The following people have submitted their names for candidacy for CCNA’s Board of Directors:
Mike Bauer, Suzanne Debenedittis, Wena Dows, Antoine Durr, Khin Khin Gyi, Kyle Jones, Howard Lichtman, Ron Ostrin, Rich Kissel.
We encourage active participation in our neighborhood organization. Let us know (email Mike Bauer at email@example.com) so we can add your name to the printed ballots. Write-in candidates are ok as well.