Many neighbors have reported having had issues with mail delivery, e.g. getting a neighbor’s mail, finding your mail at the neighbors, etc. In effort to collect more data, we have set up a Google form to log mail delivery incidents. You can get to this form and the corresponding tracking sheet via the links below, or from the corresponding issues/subcommittees page.
- Here is the FORM to log your issues
- Here is the TRACKING SHEET that lists all the responses
Once we have a critical mass of issues reported we will take the list and communicate with the Culver City Postmaster.
There will be a general meeting of the Culver Crest Neighborhood Association tonight, Tuesday April 25, 6:30pm, at the El Rincon Elementary cafetorium. Agenda items include:
- Neighborhood watch, Culver City Police Department
- Golden State Water repiping update
- Oil fields update
- LAX overflight
- Mail delivery issues
- West L.A. College
- Mansionization & Building on Culver Crest
- Disaster Resilience
[Minutes of this meeting]